Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome to the Travel Companion India Blog!


January 24th of 2011 was the launch of the India Travel Companion in Toronto, Canada. Made for the 'Year of India in Canada - 2011', the book has quickly become the 'must have' travel companion for anyone travelling to India.

Why is this book so special? Different from the usual run of the mill guide books, the travel companion has features on everything from culture, cuisine, religions and the geography of India, to in-depth tourist attractions in every State and Union territory.

From relaxing on a beach, going on a trek, riding an elephant or camel, playing golf, having an ayurvedic massage, visiting monuments, forts and palaces, fishing, bird watching....we could go on and on..but we won't. These are just samples of what you could be doing in India right now!!

From mountains, to deserts, to beaches and back waters, from rain forests and hill stations to rivers and plantations, India really has the best of all worlds, so come and explore this wonderful journey to the exotic land of India..................

To see the book online, please follow the link given on the right side of the blog page. For a hard copy of the book, please email us at info@indigomarketingsolutions.com






2 comments:

  1. discount online hotel booking india, cheap online hotel booking in india, budget online hotel booking india, Our company has tie ups with many hotels worldwide and with such great clientele.We ensure to have an ultimate travel experience with our expert services. We help in exploration places that you can see both the cultural as well as modernity of the places. deals online hotel booking india, cheap online hotel booking in india, online hotel booking india.

    ReplyDelete

  2. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete